Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Disneyland Pictures...

We had such a wonderful vacation to California, I decided I should post some Disneyland pics!
This was day one!

These are a few of our family group shots on the first day of our trip! We were all so overjoyed to actually be there we were all about to jump out of our skin, it was so exciting and fun, I really can not even describe it!
Oh... the Indiana Jones Ride has always been my favorite, but this time it seriously took my breath away, I had to ride it more and more! After the ride all the kids ranted and raved about how great of a ride it was, Maddi loved that she got to drive because she does have a permit you know.
I love Minnie so much, I want to put her in my luggage and bring her home with us!

Inside Minnies house, it is so great to walk around in, I loved how Boston was soaking it all in!!