Thursday, May 27, 2010

Orchestra Concert Night

Malibu fell asleep and we were laughing so hard because she was tapping her feet to the music Maddison's Orchestra was playing while she was sound asleep in her chair. She is so precious when she sleeps, but she is getting a little two heavy for me.
Rob and Boston were MIA tonight because they are at the cabin making a few improvements to surprise us with when we load up and head to the cabin for the summer in a couple of weeks.
Maddison and her two friends Halle and Skyla


Canada's two best friends McKenzie and Baily, 6th graders are so sweet!
I love my girls!
Malibu took these two pictures...it was so funny!

Both of the girls had Orchestra concerts on the same night so it was pretty stressful but a lot of fun, I was a very proud Mom, I may have shed a tear or two when the girls were playing.