Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Making skirts


Maddison made a new skirt to wear for Graduation, she couldn't find what she wanted at the store so she bought fabric and made herself a yellow skirt, I think her yellow rose is delightful and sweet, just like her. The great thing is that she and Canada are the same size and they are actually very good at sharing clothes so that nice. We made a pink floral one together first, we didn't have tome to buy a pattern so we just made it up as we wnt along, I will post a picture when I take one. Her friend Halle came over to the house to borrow it last night for a date and I haven't had a chance to take a picture of it. Maddison wore to school last Friday and she said a bunch of her friends want her to make them skirts now. I think I will buy her a boat load of fabric so she can make skirts all summer long at the cabin.