Friday, April 16, 2010

We made it to the beach!



Canada is the mother hen in our house, she should actually be making some serious dough... she is my little Nanny and makes my life so much easier. I could not live with our her little motherly skills, this photo of her putting Malibu's shoes on after running in the sand shows me how lucky I am to have her! I love you Canada!
Laguna Beach welcomed us back, I love you Laguna!The main beach!





Rob and I, I was so happy to be back in Laguna, I loved walking on the boardwalk again, hand in hand with my Hubby, the lights on the palm trees were romantic and sheek. I was in heaven!





Boston and Malibu were loving it too!











It was about nine o'clock when we pulled into the cutest little beach city in the world...Laguna Beach, we got to our Hotel and unloaded all of our luggage and headed out the front door to the beach! The sound of the waves crashing at night, the smell of salt water in the cool night air and the moon in the sky was absolutely perfect. We all took off our flip flops and ran toward the waves and squished the sand between our toes. Then ran like crazy to get away from the waves. Malibu squealing and giddy was the best thing to watch! Then back to the hotel to sleep and unpack, Canada was so good at organizing everyone and everything and then it was off to sleep! That is the first night of our Spring Vacation to the beach, and it was priceless and perfect!