Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Painting Project

This is Maddison, Rob and Maddisons friends helping us hang the last thing in the room after my fabulous paint job!

All of our kids think it is so cool to be able to get out on the high ledges in our front room, so we do try and make them feel special and get a picture, I have though about puting them up there and moving the ladder for a good teenager time out spot but have not had to use it yet!

So I painted one wall of our Great Room about 3 years ago and decided not to paint the three other walls because it was just too much! But last week I got a wild hair and decided to go for the GUSTO and just paint the other three walls, it took me a good 4 days, with Robs help at night to hold the huge later I rented so I didnt fall and break my neck! It turned out great! My whole body is sore from all of the manual labor, but the end result was sure worth it.