Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wedding dress...

When I went to pick out my wedding dress back in 1992 I knew exactly what I wanted, I had watched the guns and Roses video (at a friends house of course) and when I saw that mini in front and long in the back white dress, I knew I would someday be married in it! I bought the first dress I tried on because it had a shorter hem in front than in the back, I was so in the 'LOVE ZONE' I think at the time I really thought it was exactly like the guns and roses dress, and that it was just a little different to go through the temple in! Boy was I in La la land! SO I looked up this dress tonight to show my kids what my inspiration for my short dress was, it really is mind baffling that I was so content with everything and had my 'world painted pink glasses' on throughout my whole wedding planning!
I still think this dress is so cool!