Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Dates!

We didn't want to fight the crowds on Valentines day, so Rob took me out to dinner the day before, (he is genius) We enjoyed a romantic dinner for two Downtown Boise at PF Changs, I love the Honey Chicken and lettuce wraps there more than life, seriously I wanna marry them! They are sooo deli sh! We were too tired after walking around and dinner that we decided not to do the movies and that we would do them the day after Valentines and make it last even longer!
So this is the continuation of our Valentines Day extravaganza! It was the day after Valentines Day, I really wanted to see 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' and 'Shes just not that into you', so I figured Valentines day was the perfect day to make my Hubby go with me, and to my surprise he took me to both, I loved both movies, Rob on the other hand looked comatosed during both movies, I am so lucky he loves me so much, he sat through two of the biggest chick-flicks of all time just for me, ooh how sweet that was...He even bought me a huge popcorn and we loaded it up with butter, salt and a package of M&Ms, I love it that way, it is like eating chocolate covered popcorn mmm yummy! I Love the day of love! I got Rob a cool handle for our cabin front door, it is an antler thingy hes been wanting, and some super cool glow in the dark Heart boxers :) I made him model them for me this night! hehe He got me a new Camera, chocolates, balloons, and the cool heart decor thingy behind us in this picture! I LOVE Rob! I can't believe it has almost been 17 years we've been married, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! He is so patient and funny! I love everything about him! Yea for Hott Husbands on Valentines Day!