Sunday, March 15, 2009

Canadas Pace Project

Canada gave her speach this week for one of the biggest projects of 5th grade, she practiced it a thousand times in front of Rob and I, I think I could recite the whole thing..."Did you know that Eliza Lucas became the first woman to be inducted into the South Carolina Hall fame, because she invented the color indego? It is the dye tha is used in jeans!" She was so cute, and nervous, in the video I did right before I took her out to breakfast she was so funny she introduces her self and says she is 9 years old, so funny because she is 11 and nerves were making her loose it... She did very well though and enjoyed the whole experience! I can't believe she is getting so smart and so responsible, she is a pleasure to have as our daughter! 11 is a very sweet age!