Thursday, March 19, 2009

Juicy Sweatsuits

I remember this day back in 2003, it was a warm night and the kids and I had taken our dog Lucky out for a walk, Lucky was a good dog, we named him Lucky because he had one eye and we thought he was pretty darn lucky to be a part of our family, he was a Little Male Westie. He had many other problems we over looked for years, we could not figure out why Lucky would pee in his dogie water and food bowl every single time he went t o the bathroom, it was something very strange but what can you do? That's how he liked to flavor it, I guess...
I bought the girls and I these matching Sweatsuits and thought they were the coolest most comfortable outfits on the face of the earth. The girls grew out of theirs and I finally donated mine to charity a few years ago, after my girls and Hubs said it was out of style and worn out, I miss that sweatsuit and think about it on those mornings I really want something comfy to throw on!
The open country scenery of Idaho behind us was our front yard, we were standing on our side porch, it was a lovely house on 2 acres in the country, We have the funnest memories from living there for 5 years. I miss that sweet Colonial house sometimes, the kids used to haul so fast around our yard on the riding lawn mower for hours, jump on the trampoline all day long and ride their bikes to the Elementary school a mile away to meet up with their friends and play on the playground, we had sweet neighbors who were like family, all of which were 2 or 3 acres away from each other. They were kind simple people with big hearts.