Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting ready to go to Disneyland Again!

We are getting ready to go to Disneyland next week, and it makes me pull out these fun pictures from the last time we went 5 years ago... Minnie is so cute! I love that the girls were still young enough back then that they thought it was cute to let their Mom dress them alike :) And their fun princess signature books are so precious, they still have them and we added photos of each princess and look at them all the time...
Spinning Tea Cups are the best!
I am getting SO Excited! I can't believe it's time again to hit the sweet smelling Disneyland streets! These pictures are from our last trip to Disneyland..oh the memories take me back... We have gone to Disneyland every 5 years since we have been married and it never disappoints! On this occasion it was Canadas first time, She was 5 years old and Maddi was 10, now Canada is 10 and Maddi is 15. There is nothing cooler than magic that is in the air as you walk into the place, I remember Maddison treating Canada like she was her new best friend and was going to teach her everything there was to know about Disneyland because she had been there already and knew everything! It truly was indescribable how amazing it makes me feel as I watch my kids holding hands, giggling and talking from one ride to the next, and nothing else in the world was more important than smiles and excitement! Canada was looking up to her older sister like she was the coolest kid in the world and admiring her big sisters knowledge of Disney!
We had Boston at this time but he was only 2 years old and the rule in our family is that you have to be at least 5 years old to go, so you can fit on all the rides, so he stayed home with our sister in law Debbie and played with cousins for the week. Now it is Bostons first time to go, he is 7 now and so excited to finally meet mickey and go on the Peter Pan ride his sisters have been telling him about! Malibu is 2 years old and so she is going to stay home this trip, I am glad about this because she would be more work and headache than enjoyable, it also gives Rob and I more energy and time to show the three older kids! I love everything about Disneyland, the place is always perfect and magical!
Disneyland always brings out the kid in me! On this day we had gone out of the Disneyland park and had lunch at the McDonald's that is right across the street and as we were all sitting there quietly and eating our 1 dollar double cheeseburgers and sharing a large fry, Maddison looked up and said so cute like " I am so happy right now, there is no other place in the world I would rather be than right here at this table with my family" It was silent as Rob and I looked at eachother and smiled and held back tears! Oh my goodness I am crying right now as I type and remember the feeling then... ha :) SO when we are there again next week we are all planning on going outside the gates again and have a double cheeseburger at Mc Donald's and talk about that sweet day 5 years ago.

I love the 'Its a Small World' Ride So much and it is what I am most looking forward to riding with Boston this time, it is always so fun and so much to see! My FAVORITE!
Although the Indiana Jones ride was our families favorite ride on this trip too, we must have rode it 10 times together and laughed and screamed together the whole time every single time we went on it!