Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Night in Laguna for Spring Break...

Boston went right in the water at our first stop at the beach, we drove into Laguna and before we even went to the hotel we went straight to the ocean, Boss got wet within 30 seconds and it was late in the evening, it was really windy and overcast but we were all so excited to be at the beach we walked up and down the beach taking pictures and putting our feet in the water, I bought a package of some yummy lemon sponge cake and a box of cutie oranges at the quaint little grocery store in Laguna, and we sat and enjoyed them together until Bostons teeth started chattering and we decided to go settle into our beach hotel for the night.
Canada loved it and really soaked in the beauty picking up shells and running from the waves...
This is on or way to the car, Rob was cute for this picture he was like Trish take a pic of me and Boss at the beach because this is so cool.... I loved that!


This beach house behind us was out of this world, it was just 30 or 40 million to purchase...

I couldn't get enough of the ocean and my sweet kids, I love Laguna!

The beautiful palms and flowers were so cool!

Smile!!!!
I took tons of pictures in California, first because I love the scenery in California, Second we want to remember everything, its my way to journal, and third because I love to drive my family nuts! ha