Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dinner with The Jensens

FAMILY!!
YAY for the girl cousins !!The Parents...Uncle Mike is Robs older Brother and his wife Cindy and I had a great time laughing and reminiscing. The turkey did not disappoint and the scones with honey butter are always my first pick at the buffet.
Canada and cute cousin Brijin load up their plates, they are the same age almost and have a lot of fun together. Brijin is so nice to Boston and Malibu, they both wanted to sit by Brijin, it was really sweet.
Salad BAR
Boston, Caleb and Josh pig out together at Chuck-A-Ramma... ANd the girlie girls catching up over tons of food. YUMMM
Cale and Canada below, Calob is like almost 6 foot tall and was still only 11 years old in these pictures, his birthday was a few days later, I could not believe he was only 11 and still in primary, I know in my ward they let Maddison and Canada go to YW a few times before they turned 12, that age is allways the worst waiting time. Nice Cousins!