Friday, November 12, 2010

Oregon Coast June 2010

The Wartena Reunion Day Group picture
Cousins bury cousins in the sand
The grand kids played a bunch of games and the Beach Olympics, looks like Boss and Grace just Won :)
The Teen cousins on the beach were so dang cute!


Uncle James running the backwards/uphill part of the race with the young cousins :)
Grandma Darling and Grandma Laree getting all of the kites ready for the kids
Rob and I had fun strolling down the coast line holding hands and sneaking in a few kisses along the way, I really like this photo Canada took of us.
Below, Malibu and her favorite little cousin Jerusha pig out on pizza in the back yard of the beach house :)
Below is a cute photo of our four kids digging in the sand together, it brings back so many fun memories of myself as a kid playing in the sand with my cousins and brothers and sisters. There is definitely something about the beach that always brings a breath of fresh air and joy to my heart and soul.

Canada and cousin Abby write their names in the sand above and below Maddison calls out to the ocean gods to bring happiness and inspiration in her life :)
Rob and I helping get the kites untangled for the kids to fly, Halle took this picture of us and I love it, the sky is so blue and we were having a lot of fun.

Jerusha and Malibu do the orange neck passing game and the eat a licorice string the fastest, they were partners and loved every minute of it :)
This picture below is precious to me, it shows my big strong hubby and love of my life carrying all of the beach toys in one hand and holding Malibu's purse and hand in the other, as he strolls to the beach with her and he answers every question she continually keeps on asking him about life and fairies and princesses :)

Abby and Canada building sand castles and below Halle and Maddison build a giant fish in the sand.
Maddison and Halle worked really hard on that awesome fish and won the 1st place prize.
Below is my younger brother Jonathan and I posing for one of the little kids who took our picture, I think it was Lilly who took it, "thanks Lilly, I love this picture of my studdly brother Jonny Austin and I"
Malibu is 4 years old here and Boston is 8
Above is a photo of my cousin English and her daughter Mckayla, love them :)