Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


Maddie and Allyson as Sweet Sailors

Canada and her friends go to The Haunted World every year and scare themselves to death, her friend even started crying this year. I really don't get it??? I mean, I remember going to haunted houses and the haunted asylum in High School with a boyfriend just so I could snuggle up to him or something. But I really hate being scared, I don't watch scary movies, I have never seen any of the classics. My Husband likes really scary thrillers and so does Maddison, so they do the Daddy Daughter dates to the scary movies every time one comes out. He takes the girls to the Haunted forests and Haunted Mills and Haunted Corn Mazes every year. As for me, I would much rather stay home :) Canada says she doesn't like scary movies either but the Haunted houses are just fun at Halloween. If they had a mall in them, maybe I would go.

Canada and her friend as Hippie Chicks :) They got so much candy.

Boston wanted to be a Boxer for the two months leading up to Halloween so when he found this one we had to get it for him! He loved it! He even put his black eye makeup on all by himself.



Malibu took her role as a dead KILLER bride pretty seriously and was going after me for the kill in this picture, she really surprised me this year when she said she wanted to be a dead bride, my girls have always wanted to be pretty, girlie costumes and so it was fun to make her up scary and dead this year. I guess you could say I was a dorky looking witch this year. It was a lot of fun, and I will be eating the kids loot for the next six months :)