Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Family pictures from two summers ago...

Pictures make me happy.... I love pictures more than anything, this was a cool night in Rexburg Idaho at the BYU Idaho Rose Gardens, we like to take our kids here and have a picnic lunch and lounge around, Malibu was so tiny and sweet on this day, she started to get cold and was screaming so we did'nt stay long, I loved her bow and scrawney little legs, I wanted to post these so I could hold on to them and keep them safe...















I like how Boston is missing one shoe...he is such a sweet little guy, he and Rob are super close buddies!

My kids are pretty good about letting me take tons of pictures of them, which I love, we only got one shot of Maddison by herself because everyone else darted for the car when Daddy said we were done because Malibu was cold...








My Girls!
Malibu was only 3 or 4 weeks old, so precious..