Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Reunion Pictures

Canada and Abby in front of our cabin, cute cousins!

Rob and I... Love him!

Grandkids...
My parents have this really great Lot in Island Park that Rob found for them to buy about 5 years ago, and now they hold our famlily reunions there every July, it is right on this beautiful water where the fishing is really good and shallow enough for the kids to play in!


Tha Family...


Abby, Maddi, Grandma darling and Canada, MAddison had made this delicious strawberry pie for the family to try, it was Awesome!
Grandma Darling and Grandpa Jay with the Grand kids




Daddy and Maddison, I love how shes got her purse on her at all times in the middle of the wilderness! Thats my girl ;)



My Dad Pimped out this cool golf cart for the kids to run around in, they absolutely love it :)



Abigale and Canada

Boston on his Jeep


My Mother made this really great stage arounf the campfire so the kids can do dances and plays and sing and dance and they have the undivided attention of the adults, it is really great!



Grandkids


She also keeps a huge trunk full of costumes for the kids to go wild with!


Boston and Gracie are great cousins and best buds...I love Tiff, Gma and Vanessa in the background


Me and Rob and Boo Boo