Thursday, January 29, 2009

MY BROTHERS AND DADDY!

Joshua, Jared, James, Daddy, Jonathan, and Jason
My Brothers and my Dad! My Dad is a great, kind, humble, devoted, funny and loving man! He led our family by example, he loved my mother, and his children are his whole world! He worked so hard to provide for such a large family, puting in 8 hour days at BYU my whole life! I love that he did all of the laundry for the entire family for as long as I can remember, he was so organized and would spend at least an hour a night in the laundry room, washing sorting, folding, and showing his love to us through service, it was really sweet.
This picture was taken at my Grandma Donnas viewing and our entire family flew into Portland to be together for the funeral! It was a really nice time together as a family.
Left to Right First is Joshua he lives in Texas and was married last summer to a wonderful woman that makes him happy, he has two sons from his first wife Melanie (who we all still have a nice relationship with) I love my brother Joshua!
Second is Jared, he has the softest heart of all of the brothers, he was always so caring and sensitive of others feelings growing up, he lives in Texas too and has one son named Raichle (like the ski boot) and an little girl Tevica, (a famous skiier) I love my brother Jared dearly and miss him alot.
Next is the baby of the family, the youngest of eight kids, he is funny as heck and happy all the time, he is married and lives in Provo with two little girls, he is currently in school at Utah Valley state college and is the cheerleading advisor there! I love youngest my brother James
Then theres my Daddy I love him so much and only have amazing fond, fond memories of my whole life with him.
Then there is Jonathan, he is the rock star if the family (well technicaly so are Josh and Jared) But in my opinion Jonathan is the true rockstar litterally it has been his passion since he was like 10 years old, he lives in Texas and performs almost every night and has a new album out, he lives with his girlfriend and seems really happy.
Last is the oldest of eight children, Jason, he has 5 kids and lives in Alpine Utah and his wife Vanessa if one of my favorite people in the world, Jason is very successful, it seems like everything he touches turns to gold!
I love all of my brothers and my Dear sweet Daddy more than anything! My Mom posted this picture on her FB so I copied it to keep for myself!