Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Malibus Playdate

This was a cool pretend snow section, she loved playing in!

She had been playing in the dress up clothes and then was playing in the kitchen area with this crazy cool hat, I though it was so funny, she loved making us pretend plates of food

So my super awesome friend Asia took us to this new placed called Rafiki, it was a blast, there are so many activities for the kids to play, yummy healthy food to buy, slides, play structures, a rock climbing wall for kids, Dance revolution, and my fav. part were the nice comfy couches and chairs to relax and chat with other Moms as we relish in the joys of being Mothers!

It seemed like a pre school that lets the parents come too! I absolutely loved it, Malibu loved the cool paints they had, and playdough at this table.


She stayed over in the toddler slide area, I think she was too scared of the big slides, although she did go down the big slide once on my lap, and we slid down so fast we almost go hurt, so I think that freaked her out.

The kitchen had so many fun things for her to play with, she was totally in pre school heaven

We had a lot of fun painting together, she has always loved coloring, stickers, painting, just being a little artist, I love it when she gets her coloring stuff out, colors me a picture and brings it to me, she will point at all of the lines and shapes she has colored at is so proud it is really sweet.
Asia, Avalon, Malibu and Me! We stayed from 11:00 until after 3:00 because we were all having so much fun, it was $8.00 a child, which I though was pretty good, we got sandwiches, watermellon, grapes, organic chocolate milk to snack on, and just had a great time chatting and having Mommy/Daughter time!

Babies are Malibus very favorite thing in the world, so she of course stayed in the baby play area the longest and really was totally in the Zone :)


My little Malibu, she is growing up so fast, I can't believe she is already 2 1/2 years old, where does the time go?